These lovely rose petals are made of silk and come in many different colors. We hand-dip them in rose-scented clear glycerin soap (but we add a pinch of shimmer as well).
Each petal makes a terrific one-use soap. You can put them in a bowl at your sink - they look good, smell good and are very classy to boot.
We package 30 of them in a clear plastic box with a gold or silver stretch bow like you see below.
What a great hostess gift! Here's why I think it's better than a bottle of wine -
- they don't have to worry about opening it if it doesn't go with what they're serving
- probably less expensive at $8.95
- you don't have to worry that it isn't their taste
- easier to store - and you can keep a supply on hand
- the variance of colors means it will go with most decor